Mountains of fresh crisp salad greens and sweet yellow and red watermelons at this time of year! Wednesday afternoon at 4:30pm we’ll start distributions for 45 pre-order customers with fresh treats listed below… Once again for your safety and ours we have returned to our pandemic preorders with scheduled customer pickup timeslots to keep crowds of more than ten customers from forming. Working together!!
Available farmshare options are listed below. Click the link at the bottom to open the online form and reserve your pickup time and items. Check for your confirmation email before hitting the road… if you can’t find the email, check our help page… Please wear your mask and keep plenty of social distance at pickup!
Still not open for retail. If you’re new to ARTfarm or since the COVID-19 pandemic began, please read THIS PAGE to familiarize yourself with our new socially distanced pre-order arrangements. We are not holding regular retail farmstands at this time. In a nutshell:
Order at least one farmshare (minimum purchase) ahead on our website; check for your confirmation email so you know your name will be on the list! Please practice all the protective measures possible: Sanitize hands in your car before approaching the table, Maintain social distance between yourself, farm staff and other customers; Masks up; Let the farmer handle the produce for you; Wait to bag until we’ve totalled your items; Bring change, cash or check and pen; drop payment in the bucket, we will not handle cash. Masks are STILL mandatory. Please help us protect our at-risk family members and customers!
Farmshare choices for Wednesday, January 26th, 2022:
We will have 45 timeslots/farmshares available for scheduled pickup Wednesday. You can also order and specify a neighbor, friend or family member to pick up your order and theirs. The minimum order is one farmshare, and due to drought related shortages we are rationing one size farmshare per customer at the moment. Add-ons and extras are not currently available independently of a farmshare purchase; to minimize community contact during the pandemic.
Hungrier farmshare, $30, will include:
- 1 bag of sweet salad mix
- 1 bag of baby arugula or spicy mix (mesclun-ish: arugula, mustard greens, radish greens etc.)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch tender cooking greens
Smaller farmshare, $22, will include:
- 1 bag of sweet salad mix
- 1 bag of teen arugula or spicy mix (mesclun-ish: arugula, mustard greens, radish greens etc.)
- 1 lb. slicer tomatoes
Extra Add-Ons (no reservations, first come first served during your pickup slot for a reserved farmshare)
- early birds:
- WATERMELON: $2.50/lb. as marked ($7-12)
- CUCUMBERS: $3.50/lb. 1 lb. bag
- extra bag BABY SPICY SALAD GREENS: $14
- ROMAINE lettuce heads: $3
- SECONDS tomatoes (great for cooking/salsa): $8/bag 2lb.
- BUTTERNUT squash: $3.50/lb. as marked
- long GREEN BEANS: $3 per bunch
- BABY BOK CHOY, KALE: $3 per bunch
- Chinese CABBAGE head: $5 as marked
- CHERRY tomatoes: $6/pint
- slicer and heirloom TOMATOES: $5/bag 1lb.
- extra bag sweet SALAD GREENS: $7
- ZUCCHINI/summer squash: $3/lb. 1 lb. bag
- DANDELION greens: $3 per bunch
- assorted HERBS bunches: $2 each
- GINGER/TURMERICS: $3.50/bag ($7 half pound)
- Zinnia flower BOUQUETS: $5
- PINEAPPLE slips to grow-ur-own: $2-3 each as sized
Herb bunch choices for this distribution
(Available as EXTRAS)
- Italian (Genovese) basil
- Thai basil
- Garlic chives
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Hot peppers incl. serranos, jalapeños, thai chiles
Please contact us immediately by text and phone at (340)514-4873 if you have reserved a farmshare and cannot pick it up. Supply is limited, demand is extremely high and someone else will gladly purchase your share, if given enough time to respond. We have limited time for distributions and they are scheduled. Our produce is harvested fresh and needs to go home with you same day. This is an honor system since we are not collecting payment until pickup. We do not have cold storage for uncollected shares.
The signup form will show you a “Thank You” page and send you a confirmation email if submitted successfully. If you don’t find it, please check your spam/junk, inbox tabs, and ‘all mail’ folders for the confirmation email, as this has been a common problem for several customers and with a little searching they typically find it. For more tips, visit our Help page.
Need help with the pre-order signup form? (Click here):
Q: I can’t seem to order more than one item.
A: We have designed our order form not to allow any one customer to purchase all of one extra. Sharing is caring. If you’d like extra of something (beyond what you could reserve through our order system), put it in the comments with your order, and remind us at your pickup time: if we can supply it to you we’ll do our best. If you are in the food service industry and looking for bulk availability, please contact us; our order form is for individuals and families to place a single order for a scheduled pickup.
Q: My order isn’t going through.
- if the automated confirmation email is not immediately found, check your spam folder and the ‘all mail’ folder
- make sure all required fields are filled/selected
- just try again
- use a cellular device (smartphone or tablet) that isn’t using WiFi internet
- restart your browser/device
- clear your cache and cookies in your browser/device
- reboot your router (unplug it for a minute and plug in again)
- visit our “help” page for additional tips
Q: The form says I didn’t enter my email, but I did.
Our pre-order form requires everyone to type their email in twice, and makes sure the two match exactly. We had a lot of customers in such a rush to get their order in that they’d spell their own email incorrectly and then complain that they could not find the confirmation email. Our ‘type it in twice’ system ensures that you’ll find any email mistakes before you submit the pre-order form.
Q: I ordered before, but I’m not getting your emails.
Our pre-order form does NOT automatically sign you up for an ARTfarm email subscription. Do that HERE!