Quick facts about ARTfarm food:
- We are located on St. Croix, in the US Virgin Islands.
- We don’t offer a farm subscription program or CSA, but in times of crisis (such as during the coronavirus pandemic of 2020-2021) we have offered pre-reserved farmshares.
- We (usually) sell directly to the public at our retail farmstand, one to three days per week depending on the season.
- We sell directly to local restaurants and chefs and occasionally other farms or grocery stores, primarily on St. Croix and less frequently, St. Thomas.
- We occasionally, rarely ship larger orders (mostly for chefs doing yacht provisioning) to St. Thomas via the seaplane, cargo vessel, or ferry.
- We do not take credit card or online payments. Cash or checks. New commercial accounts off-island must prepay.
- What we grow, and what’s available, is seasonal.
- How we grow our crops and livestock is sustainably, regeneratively (improving our soils over time) and with organic approved methods. We aim to meet or exceed USDA NOP standards for organic production, but we choose not to pay for organic certification.
- In the past we have occasionally sold directly to the public through buying groups. Contact us for more information on starting a group at your business or school if you are willing to host and administer it.
- We offer farm tours by appointment only, and typically in the months of January-March.
Have more questions, or need more specifics? Visit our FAQs on our Help page.
2 thoughts on “Eat Our Food”
Do you deliver overseas?
We are located on St. Croix, in the US Virgin Islands. We sell locally and also ship larger orders to St. Thomas via the seaplane or ferry.