Good morning ARTfarm box pickup customers,
We are slightly altering our choreography this morning. Please rehearse in your mind:
- Please wait near your car until we call your group, or at a ridiculous distance until the previous customer is finished.
- Please remind us of your name, and drop your cash/check in the bucket while we assemble your order.
- Once we are sure we didn’t forget anything, you’ll pack your own items in your bag/container.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other customers, and us, at all times.
- Virtual hugs all around! You are awesome.
3 thoughts on “Pickup Instructions for Saturday”
Just have to say that seeing this does my heart good, as I make do with infinitesimal buds just starting to appear on trees up here in Massachusetts. Love you folks and all you do!
I’ve always had a problem throwing away those beautiful green tops on the onions. Even back in the day when I gave my compost to Luca. Green goddess dressing is one way to utilize them. Broth was really not that successful. But tempura was fabulous!
They are definitely not to be discarded! They can be used like scallions. Great ideas, thanks for the feedback Lisa!